Libby’s Pumpkin Bread
Serves: 2 loaves
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. cloves
- 1½ cup each granulated sugar and packed brown sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients with the oil and pumpkin, stirring until well combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, blending thoroughly.
- Bake in well greased loaf pans for 50 to 60 minutes in 350 degree oven.
I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. —