500 g flour
3 tbs olive oil
1/2 cake fresh yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 cup warm water
- Dissolve the sugar in 4 tbs warm water, blend in the yeast and leave for 15 minutes.
- Mix together flour , yeast, salt, olive oil and rest of warm water to make a dough. Knead well. Cover and let stand at warm place until it doubles in size, about 1 hour.
- Knead dough again, put in oiled pan and let stand until it rises again, about 1 hour.
- Spread olive oil over top.
- Bake at 220 C (425 F) for about 10 minutes. Turn temperature to 175 C (350 F) and bake for 30 more minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook. —