It was about time for me to put together a post consisting of a few of my personal favorite cake recipes.
1. Christmas Chocolate Cake – This is my pride and joy. I created this recipe for a Christmas two years ago so I called it “Christmas Chocolate Cake”. Of course, you can make it any other time of the year.
2. Magic Cake – I’ve discovered it on the internet only three months ago and I instantly fell in love with it. I’ve made it several times already and it was a success every time. The magic of this cake is in the fact that you make only one batter and, during the baking process, it becomes a three layer cake: dense layer on the bottom, custard-like in the middle, and a sponge layer on top. If you like custard – you will love this cake.
3. Magic Cake, Part II – Chocolate, Red Velvet, Fruit Flavors – I experimented by adding different flavors to the basic Magic Cake Recipe.
4. Walnut Cream Cake – My mother’s favorite cake. It has been prepared in our family for ages.
5. Banana Cake – Nice daily dessert.
6. Hazelnut Bundt Cake – A dense, moist and rich cake became a family holiday tradition.
7. Gerbeaud Cake – This cake was created in famous Cafe Gerbeaud in Budapest, Hungary, at the end of the 19th century. it is still very popular today.
8. Easy Tiramisu Recipe – Favorite summer cake, so simple to make.
9. Red Velvet Cake Balls – quick and easy dessert made with red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting.
10. Lemon Magic Cake Cupcakes – another variation on Magic Cake Recipe.