- 80 g instant cappuccino
- 300 g (2½ cups or 10½ oz) flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder (optional)
- 100 g (1 cup) ground walnuts (or almonds or hazelnuts)
- 100 g (1/2 cup) sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 200 g (7 oz or 16 Tbsp or 1 cup less 2 Tablespoons) margarine or butter
- 100 g (3½ oz) chocolate, chopped
- 50 g (3½ Tbsp) margarine
- 1 tsp oil
- Mix instant cappuccino with 50 ml (3 Tbsp + 1 tsp) hot water until smooth. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, ground walnuts, sugar and salt. Add cappuccino mixture and margarine and make a dough. Form the dough into a bowl and cover with cling film. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape the dough into crescent cookies and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- GLAZE: Put chocolate, margarine and oil in a bowl of a double boiler. Dip cappuccino cookies in chocolate glaze.
If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?