- 80 g instant cappuccino
- 300 g flour 2 1/2 cups or 10 1/2 oz
- 1/4 tsp baking powder optional
- 100 g ground walnuts 1 cup, or almonds or hazelnuts
- 100 g sugar 1/2 cup
- a pinch of salt
- 200 g margarine or butter 7 oz or 16 Tbsp or 1 cup less 2 Tablespoons
- 100 g chocolate chopped, 3 1/2 oz
- 50 g margarine 3 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp oil
Mix instant cappuccino with 50 ml (3 Tbsp + 1 tsp) hot water until smooth. Let cool.
In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, ground walnuts, sugar and salt. Add cappuccino mixture and margarine and make a dough. Form the dough into a bowl and cover with cling film. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Shape the dough into crescent cookies and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
GLAZE: Put chocolate, margarine and oil in a bowl of a double boiler. Dip cappuccino cookies in chocolate glaze.