This original recipe for Nilla Wafer banana pudding couldn’t be more simple. Nilla Wafers layered with banana slices and instant pudding and topped with whipped cream. Real Southern no-bake trifle treat for hot summer days!
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 30 NILLA Wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding mixes and milk until well blended. Let stand 5 min.
- Arrange 15 NILLA wafers on bottom of 2-qt. serving bowl. Top with layer of banana slices and spread with pudding.
- Repeat all layers one more time. Top with whipped topping. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Recipe source: Kraft Recipes
My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M’s and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.