Very easy recipe for baked boneless chicken breast with Parmesan cheese crust.
Recipe For Baked Boneless Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1½ Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken breasts into melted butter and roll in bread crumb and Parmesan mixture. Place in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
A party without cake is just a meeting. —