No Yeast Pizza Dough is a quick and easy way to make your own pizza crust. Homemade pizza base without the hassle of making sure the yeast is activating? The yeast is activating? The milk is the right temperature? It exists and here is how you make it:
- 2 c. flour (all-purpose flour or bread flour)
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ⅔ – 1 c. water
- ¼ c. vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 C).
- Mix together flour, salt, baking powder, water and oil. Mix the dough until it is smooth and elastic.
- Sprinkle your worktop with some flour and place the dough on top. Roll it into a circle. Spread out on a pizza pan. Top with your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven.
My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M’s and a chocolate cake. I feel better already. —