Napoli Pasta Sauce
- 1 kg (2 lb) ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 40 g (1.4 oz) butter
- 50 g (1.7 oz) black olives
- a pinch of dry oregano or thyme
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 2 chillies (optional)
- 1 anchovie filet, chopped (optional)
- 2 Tbs capers (optional)
- Saute onion in butter until softened.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, oregano together with other ingredients. Cook over low heat, uncovered, until sauce is thick. Season with salt, pepper.
My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M’s and a chocolate cake. I feel better already. —