Healthy pizza for both kids and adults.
Pampered Chef Fruit Pizza Recipe
- 1 refrigerated raw sugar cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or juice
- 1 (12 ounce) container soft cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp strawberry gelatin
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat 12-inch pizza or springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan and bake 15-20 minutes. Cool Completely.
In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar, liqueur or juice and vanilla.
Spread over crust to 1-inch from edge.
Arrange fruit and nuts on top.
Glaze: Cook water, sugar, corn syrup, and cornstarch together until thick and clear. Stir in gelatin. Cool Pampered Chef Fruit Pizza before putting on fruit. Refrigerate.