All the flavors from Buffalo wings come together in this great hot party dip for chips or veggies.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Servings: 4 cups dip
- 8 oz . cream cheese softened, 220 g
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup red hot pepper sauce or buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 25 oz cooked chicken breast chunks 700 g
Combine all ingreadients and stir until smooth. Put into deep baking dish.
Bake in 350°F preheated oven for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Thanks for coming over and adding this delicious snack to the table. Cheers