Yield: 6 Servings
• 1,5 kg (3 lb) potatoes
• 200 g (7 oz) onion, sliced
• 1,5 dl (1/2 cup) pumpkin seed oil
• 0,5 dl (1.7 fl oz; 3.5 Tbsp) vegetable oil (sunflower oil, corn oil)
• 1 Tbsp salt
• 1 tsp ground black pepper
• 1 Tbsp vinegar (grape vinegar, apple cider vinegar)
- Boil unpeeled potatoes until soft. Cool completely.
- Peel potatoes, cut into rounds.
- In a bowl, add the potatoes, onion, pumpkin seed oil, vegetable oil, salt, black pepper and vinegar. Toss gently to combine. Chill the salad in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.