Mediterranean Summer Pasta Salad – quick and easy salad with light creamy dressing.
Mediterranean Summer Pasta Salad is a type of salad that I make the most during hot days. It is quick and easy to prepare, as well as very satisfying. Cooked pasta is combined with chilled vegetables, feta cheese and creamy dressing. It can be made in advance and kept in refrigerator until you need it.
- 2 cups cooked pasta, chilled
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 6 olives
- 1-2 Tbsp feta cheese, cubed
- 1 Tbsp cashew mayonnaise or other light mayo
- 1 Tbsp firm yogurt like Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice or more
- chopped dill
- salt ground black pepper – to taste
- grated lemon zest for garmish
To prepare a dresing, put mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper n a bottom of a bowl. Mix well.
Add pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and feta cheese. Toss to cover with dressing.
Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with grated lemon zest.