So easy to make, yet so incredibly silky and dense with rich chocolaty flavor. And no trace of avocado taste. And healthy, too.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 Tablespoons milk, any kind
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or other sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- few drops almond extract (optional)
Melt chocolate chips over boiling water or in the microwave oven.
Blend avocados with milk, agave, cocoa powder, vanilla and almond extract until smooth.
Add melted chocolate and blend until incorporated. Spoon into glasses and refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.