Old fashioned icebox cakes are back. Try making this quick and easy no-bake recipe for Cappuccino Icebox Cake for a new taste sensation. Layers of graham crackers are soaked briefly in cappuccino. They become soft and cake-like from the cream cappuccino mixture.
You will need just 6 simple ingredients to make this airy treat in under 20 minutes. Summer or winter, Cappuccino Icebox Cake is always a good choice.
- 3 Tbsp instant cappuccino mix + 2 Tbsp water (or milk)
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- about 300 g (10.5 oz) graham crackers
- 5 Tbsp instant cappuccino mix + ¼ cup warm milk (for soaking crackers)
- In a small bowl, combine 3 Tbsp instant cappuccino mix with 2 Tbsp water.
- In a large bowl, mix whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add cappuccino-water mix, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and brown sugar.
- In a shallow dish or plate, blend 5 Tbsp instant cappuccino mix and ¼ cup warm milk. Soak each graham cracker in this mixture for a few seconds before putting into a pan.
- Place one single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 8x8" pan.
- Spoon ⅓ of the cream-yogurt mixture over the crackers and spread evenly. Repeat with two more layers of crackers and cream mixture. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, lightly dust with cocoa powder for decoration.