I followed this recipe to make crustless pumpkin pie. Its taste is a combination between pumpkin pie and cheesecake.
Even though it is already low in calories and carbohydrates and therefore suitable for diabetics, you can still replace sugar with sugar substitute.
- 1 cup (8 oz; 225 g) low-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups (15 oz; 425 g) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients in food processor.
Pour into 9-inch pie dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake in 350 F (175 C) preheated oven for about 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool pie in pan for about 2 hours before serving.